Monday, October 30, 2023

A Masculine Creator God?

 Why do you believe a singular male deity created the universe, the world, and all life? A deity whom you refer to as God. I'll tell you why you believe. Because you have been deceived and brainwashed into accepting erroneous dogmas. In other words, blind belief.

"You haven't done your homework," Jordan Maxwell said. A male deity or god cannot give birth to the universe, just as a male human cannot give birth. The churches removed the goddess on purpose. Why? Church and religion will therefore be ruled by men. "You need to do your homework"; you have to research and ascertain the reasons behind the exclusion of the sacred feminine, the goddess, from spiritual truths by all churches and religions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Awakening Journey is still ongoing as I continue to discover new things. A Letter to a Loved One.

I can only imagine how stunned and surprised you are to receive another letter from me in about a month or so.  In my last letter, I was a l...