Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Words

 From Jordan Maxwell:

Words

"You must learn what words mean, particularly in connection to law and government. 

In order to understand the world you live in, you need to go back to the beginning and see where the words came from and where the ideas developed. Too many people just accept things from their parents, teachers, religious leaders, political leaders, etc., never realizing the world is not what they think it is and history is not what they think it is. 

We have found out what the elite have known for hundreds of years: there was no Noah and there was no great flood. The whole story in the Old Testament of Noah and the Ark comes from a far older story in the Gilgamesh Epic from the ancient Sumerians."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Awakening Journey is still ongoing as I continue to discover new things. A Letter to a Loved One.

I can only imagine how stunned and surprised you are to receive another letter from me in about a month or so.  In my last letter, I was a l...