Sunday, November 5, 2023

PRS

 Create the problem, encourage the reaction- "something must be done!", and then offer the pre-determined solution. It is summed up by the Freemason motto 'Ordo Ab Chao', order out of chaos. Create the chaos, observe the chaos (inflame if necessary), and then offer the way to restore order- their order, the Elite (controllers). Problem-Reaction-Solution; recipe of the Elites; rinse and repeat. The masses are herded and directed by many and various forms of emotional and mental mind control techniques. 

It's an old, old adage that if you want someone to do something, get them to believe it is their idea. Humanity is mind-controlled and only slightly more conscious than the average zombie.

People not enjoying the messenger's delivery, look, or voice tone are examples of emotional mind control. Thus, they choose to ignore the message completely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Awakening Journey is still ongoing as I continue to discover new things. A Letter to a Loved One.

I can only imagine how stunned and surprised you are to receive another letter from me in about a month or so.  In my last letter, I was a l...