Monday, January 29, 2024

Government Oppression

..." the belief in "government"- the notion that some people actually have the moral right to rule over others- has caused immeasurable pain and oppression, enslavement and death."- Larken Rose

This is a statement I agree with. No one, regardless of position, title, status, or pedigree, has the authority to rule over others. Every person is sovereign and has the right to live their life as they see fit. They have the right to live their lives freely as long as it does not cause harm or loss to others.

Sadly, many individuals believe that their religion and government have the authority to reign over others. These same people, however, will be the first to protest and rebel when their rights are violated. ("It's okay to take away the rights of others but not mine") 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Awakening Journey is still ongoing as I continue to discover new things. A Letter to a Loved One.

I can only imagine how stunned and surprised you are to receive another letter from me in about a month or so.  In my last letter, I was a l...