Thursday, May 16, 2024

Do Your Research

 Books You Need to Read: The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors; Or, Christianity Before Christ, written by American freethinker Kersey Graves; The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold, written by Acharya S.; Symbols, Sex, and the Stars, written by Ernest Busenbark. Do your research instead of relying on brainwashed beliefs and hearsay. It’s crazy that so many people live their lives around a book that they have never read. They pick and choose which verses they like and can identify with. Most people don’t read the Bible; they listen to their pastors or priests read some parts of the Bible. People can’t tell the difference between what they read (if they read) and what they heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Awakening Journey is still ongoing as I continue to discover new things. A Letter to a Loved One.

I can only imagine how stunned and surprised you are to receive another letter from me in about a month or so.  In my last letter, I was a l...