What happens should the elite (cabal, dark occultists) who control the internet and power infrastructure decide to shut it down one day? We will not be able to receive information or communicate with others and will be unable to pass on relevant information. Let's get back to basics and start writing things down. The ancient world had it right.
Tuesday, May 21, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Awakening Journey is still ongoing as I continue to discover new things. A Letter to a Loved One.
I can only imagine how stunned and surprised you are to receive another letter from me in about a month or so. In my last letter, I was a l...
-
The caduceus (☤; /kəˈdjuːʃəs, -siəs/; Latin: cādūceus, from Greek: κηρύκειον kērū́keion "herald's wand, or staff") is the sta...
-
According to American history: Near Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, Orville and Wilbur Wright made the first successful flight in history of a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment