Friday, July 5, 2024

 

According to the New Testament, Hebrews 13:8- Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. The Old Testament, Malachi 3:6- For I the Lord do not change.

There are three separate personas in one godhead, correct? To summarize, Jesus is the God of both the Old and New Testaments.

So, the god of the Old Testament that is ordering the deaths of countless people (including babies, children, and animals) from different nations because they worshipped other gods (although the god of the Bible never made himself known to them, only the Israelites) is Jesus of the New Testament, the god who so loved the world, that he sacrificed himself for his "chosen.” A just and righteous God? No. A true, righteous God would make himself known to his entire creation, not just a small group. Mercy, forgiveness, and life would be offered to ALL, not to a specific chosen group of individuals. Jesus = allegory and Astrotheology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Awakening Journey is still ongoing as I continue to discover new things. A Letter to a Loved One.

I can only imagine how stunned and surprised you are to receive another letter from me in about a month or so.  In my last letter, I was a l...