Monday, October 30, 2023

Energy Never Dies

 Energy never dies; rather, it simply transforms into another energy field.

I identify as an eternal spiritual being who has temporarily assumed human form in order to experience, study, learn, and come to terms with what it means to live in this earthly plane of existence.

After achieving my objective, my spiritual essence will leave this body and, depending on what it is, either come back to this planet to continue my studies, journey to another level of existence or stay with the Creator (s), the source of all creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Awakening Journey is still ongoing as I continue to discover new things. A Letter to a Loved One.

I can only imagine how stunned and surprised you are to receive another letter from me in about a month or so.  In my last letter, I was a l...