Saturday, November 4, 2023

Distraction

 The controllers (the elite, dark occultists) of this world purposefully distract the masses with technology (cell phones, computers, high-tech cameras, video, and audio), sports, celebrities, celebrity scandals (real and fake), entertainment (enter 'trainment'), movies, TV shows, music, social media, online challenges, wars, protests, and so on. It is intended for two purposes: to keep people in a distressed psychological state by shutting down their consciousness and to keep them diverted from discovering the controllers' (the elite, dark occultists') real purposes, which are control and slavery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Awakening Journey is still ongoing as I continue to discover new things. A Letter to a Loved One.

I can only imagine how stunned and surprised you are to receive another letter from me in about a month or so.  In my last letter, I was a l...