Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Knowing Rights

 Per Mark Passio

Natural law always holds true regardless of a population's belief systems. This means that it does not matter how many people agree that "a Wrong can be turned into a Right" or that "a Right can be turned into a Wrong." Such things can never be done in Reality. People can only believe that they can claim such reversals and that this will magically make it so. Unfortunately, most human beings erroneously believe that it is morally possible for them to create and delegate "rights" that do not exist or take away "Rights" that do exist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Awakening Journey is still ongoing as I continue to discover new things. A Letter to a Loved One.

I can only imagine how stunned and surprised you are to receive another letter from me in about a month or so.  In my last letter, I was a l...