Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Natural Law

 Per Mark Passio, his website- What On Earth Is Happening

A set of universal, inherent, objective, non-man-made, eternal, and immutable conditions which govern the consequences of behaviors of beings with the capacity for understanding the difference between harmful and non-harmful behavior. 

The understanding of Natural Law is centered upon bringing our own Conscience into alignment with Objective Morality. This means definitively Knowing which behaviors are Rights because they do Not cause harm to other sentient beings, and which behaviors are Wrongs because they Do cause harm to other sentient beings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Awakening Journey is still ongoing as I continue to discover new things. A Letter to a Loved One.

I can only imagine how stunned and surprised you are to receive another letter from me in about a month or so.  In my last letter, I was a l...