Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Opinionated

 Condemnation and ridicule without investigation, without research, or even providing evidence, or proof to refute knowledge that you disagree with is absolute foolishness, arrogance, and beyond stupidity. Thus, before making fun of someone and resorting to juvenile name-calling, you should give your research, statistics, and proof to support your argument against believing self-evident proof. Otherwise, you are simply giving a subjective view with no basis for evidence or verification. 

"D.H.R.- Denial, hassle, and ridicule are all prevalent among people in society who do not want to face the truth about what is going on in our world."- Mark Passio

They live in denial of the truth and harass and ridicule those who do. Nonetheless, they are unable or unwilling to give any form of evidence to back up their claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Awakening Journey is still ongoing as I continue to discover new things. A Letter to a Loved One.

I can only imagine how stunned and surprised you are to receive another letter from me in about a month or so.  In my last letter, I was a l...