Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Yule, Feast of the Winter Solstice

 or better known as Christmas, and for the politically correct, the Holiday season. The Christmas/holiday season. "Remember the reason for the season", which they recite every year. And we all know that it is not the mythological story of a little baby Jesus. It is all about capitalism, consumerism, and money. I don't know which is worse, the myth of baby Jesus, the myth of Santa Claus, or consumerism and greed.

"The mind control of the Christmas season is so strong, you can't even compete with it by scheduling an event, even remotely around it."- Mark Passio



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Awakening Journey is still ongoing as I continue to discover new things. A Letter to a Loved One.

I can only imagine how stunned and surprised you are to receive another letter from me in about a month or so.  In my last letter, I was a l...