Thursday, June 20, 2024

It Is Obvious

 If your god is a perfect, glorious, all-knowing god who loves his creation and created everything perfectly, why are there so many different Bible translations? You would presume that he would preserve the very words that he allegedly penned via sinful human beings.

If your god is a perfect, all-knowing being who loves his creation and created everything flawlessly, why are there so many different church denominations? And each church, each denomination professes to have the truth, claims to have his holy word written down in the book Christians scarcely read, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Awakening Journey is still ongoing as I continue to discover new things. A Letter to a Loved One.

I can only imagine how stunned and surprised you are to receive another letter from me in about a month or so.  In my last letter, I was a l...